- Hotel pickup included
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- All entrance fees included
- Dinner included
After a delicious dinner and time well-spent at Las Brisas, you'll be taken to La Quebrada. This impressive cliff with 112 feet of height is where brave natives perform an amazing diving spectacle. The real challenge is finding the exact moment to jump. You will enjoy the Cliff Divers show from La Perla at El Mirador Hotel. The restaurant was named honoring "The Pacific Pearl" which is how Acapulco was first known.
After a great night out, you'll be transferred back to your hotel.
See dinner menu below:
FIRST COURSE (Choose one):
Cesar Salad, French Onion Soup Au Gratin or Thai Shrimps
MAIN COURSE (Choose one):
Smoked Salmon or Beef Fillet with Hoisin Sauce
DESSERT (Choose one):
Pistacho Creme Bruleé or Tiramisu
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Bella Vista Restaurant
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Dinner (three course set menu)
- Welcome Margarita and one glass of wine
- Entrance fee to La Perla restaurant to see the Cliff Diver's Show with two domestic drinks
- Additional Expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tropical Formal dress code (Long pants for men are mandatory, a light sweater or shawl for women is recommended)
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years
Reviewed by: goldimcc8, June 2016
We have the same friendly guide day n night for both divers show n the honeymoon hotel dinner place has the best view in town n everything was excellent
Reviewed by: Jurgen v, December 2016
We had a wonderful time, dinner was in a beautiful place overlooking Acapulco. We had a special table to watch the dive show which was in a different location. Everything including transportation was very professional.