- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Family friendly
- Hotel pickup included
- Led by a local guide
Then, you'll pass by the Main Square and the Cathedral heading towards Diego Rivera’s Mural, created by the Mexican artist on the Front Facade of Casa de los Vientos, owned by the famous art collector and Diego's muse: Dolores Olmedo. Its a beautiful Mural dedicated to Quetzalcoatl.
Enjoy a brief explanation of the Mural and then gontinue to La Quebrada. Here, enjoy the cliff Divers Show at La Quebrada, the impressive cliff with 112 ft of height is where brave natives perform an amazing diving spectacle. The real challenge is finding the exact moment to jump. Donation to the divers is not included in the cost and must be paid on site (4 USD per guest approx.). You can also watch the show from La Perla restaurant inside El Mirador Hotel (15 USD per guest approx.)
Then, head to Silver Shop if you'd like to do some shopping before you are taken back to your hotel.
Note: This tour is also offered separately as a shore excursion tour on the website.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Fort Of San Diego Museum
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide and driver (Spanish & English)
- Entrance fee to the Fort of San Diego
- Entrance Fee to the Cliff Divers
- Food and Drinks
- Additional Expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Please Wear comfortable clothes and shoes and bring a snack and some water
- Note: You must pay your donation directly to the divers on-site ($4 USD from the Public Terrace approx)
- Note: This tour is also offered separately as a shore excursion tour on the website. You may book that tour if you are arriving on a cruise ship.
Reviewed by: goldimcc8, June 2016
This tour was amazing!
Reviewed by: Carol Anita C, March 2016
I was extremely impressed. The driver was in the Port Terminal 30 minutes early. He was knowledgeable and geared the time we spent at particular locations on our interest. I would highly recommend this guide and the company.